Since the defeat to Fiorentina it's been all aboard the Liverpool-bashing bus. Latest to buy a ticket and jump aboard - Gary Lineker and Tony Cascarino.
The Cascarino piece in particular is laughable to the extreme, so much so I ended up thinking: a) Has he ever watched Liverpool? b) Does he support Manchester United?
But enough of all that - I've read enough negativity in one week to last me a lifetime.
So, if you're sick of reading about Liverpool being crap without Xabi Alonso, sick of reading about zonal marking and sick of reading debate after debate about Lucas, walk this way.
So, here it is, your pre-Chelsea game guide to some positive (or interesting) articles I've found recently on the net about the Reds:
- Arthur Milton - the man who tearfully hugged Shanks in 1974
- Paul Tomkins' goal involvement - analysing the men key to the Reds' goal glut
- Tony Barrett - Liverpool are better suited to the Premier League
- Peter Thompson - Shankly's wing wizard
- Sami Hyypia - Carra's not a goner