Monday 19 October 2009

THANKS COLLYMORE, YOU DIDN'T LET ME DOWN...

WEEK four in the Stan Collymore house: Stan writes another bitter column for the Daily Mirror slagging off his former club Liverpool.

It really is getting stupid now from this berk. I didn't even get wound up when I read his latest installment of LFC-bashing nonsense, I just laughed. Loudly.

The latest genius is - surprise - get rid of Benitez and get Mourinho in. Yes, exactly what I predicted he would write in my blog yesterday, see here.

It's reached the stage that I think a letter to the powers that be at the Mirror may be in order. I mean FOUR columns in a row having a pop at LFC? That's a serious chip on the shoulder.

And isn't the point of reading a column to provoke thoughts, to be entertained? For fuck's sake if I can predict what he's going to write, maybe I'll just think what it will say, roll my eyes, groan and blog about it without actually reading it!

GET SOME NEW MATERIAL, STAN - YOU'RE BORING!

Read his column and then give him loads of shit here.